KPC Media Group announced the members of its new creative team charged with elevating the quality of digital content for small and medium-sized businesses in northeast Indiana.
Keyflow Creative, a division of KPC Media Group, provides website development, graphic design, social-media management, search engine optimization, high-end photography, film and video production, marketing, e-commerce solutions and more.
The team consists of the following:
• Tiffany Ann, business development
• Lucretia Cardenas, general manager
• Valerie Gough, content strategist/copywriter
• Kelly Lynch, digital media director
• Shib Neddeff, business development manager
• Garrett Shaw, graphic designer/digital artist
• Gerald Vandeveer, SEO/content marketing.
“I am so excited about this creative team of professionals,” said Terry Ward, chief operating officer of KPC Media Group. “They understand the challenges of owning, maintaining and growing a business, and they also understand how digital marketing can truly make a positive impact on the bottom line.”
KPC Media Group has been locally owned since its founding in 1911. It has offices in Kendallville, Auburn, Angola and Fort Wayne.