Two Montgomery County news outlets announced they have joined together as news-gathering partners.
Leadership at the Journal Review (Crawfordsville) and Forcht Broadcasting, which owns Crawfordsville Radio’s three local radio stations, reached a business agreement.
Both companies have longevity in the area. The Journal Review started covering local news in 1841. Crawfordsville Radio, which started as WCVL 1550 AM, began in 1964.
The Journal Review owned a radio station in Montgomery County when the local newspaper licensed WFMU 102.9 FM in 1948. In 1951, the newspaper sold the FM transmitter.
– Journal Review (Crawfordsville)