Q&A: Poor relief records


Q: What information should be a public record regarding poor relief applications and determinations?

A: The application and investigatory records are confidential. The Notice of Determination is a public record, as are the records showing payments of assistance.

Contact Steve Key, HSPA executive director and general counsel, with media law questions at skey@hspa.com or (317) 624-4427.