Click here from your tablet, smartphone or desktop computer to access the Sept. 27 digital edition of The Indiana Publisher.
Highlights in this issue:
• The National Newspaper Association has filed an appeal of the Postal Regulatory Commission’s decision to give special postage discounts for newspaper-competitor Valassis Direct Mail.
• The statewide advertising program available to your advertisers through HSPA increases their reach and your revenue.
• The HSPA Foundation’s Get Out the Vote advertising campaign continues to encourage news readers to vote – AND talk to their friends about voting. Each ad includes space for individual newspaper logos.
• Remind readers what they’re getting from newspapers, especially during National Newspaper Week – Oct. 7-13.
• The HSPA Foundation has made available a free teaching guide on voting that utilizes newspapers in the classroom. Please share the password-protected materials with teachers in your area.