Click here from your tablet, smartphone or desktop computer to access the Oct. 25 digital edition of The Indiana Publisher.
Highlights in this issue:
• The HSPA Board of Directors voted in favor of creating a comprehensive content management system for Indiana newspapers, including an updated public notice advertising website.
• Registration has opened for the Newsroom Seminar & Awards Luncheon on Dec. 1 at the Indianapolis Marriott North. Sign up by Nov. 9 for the early-bird rate.
• Editors, reserve your space now to recruit at the Journalism Job Fair.
• Request the updated Handbook on Indiana’s Public Access Laws free from HSPA.
• HSPA Foundation’s efforts to promote voting and civic education continues through Election Day with the Get Out the Vote advertising campaign and a free teaching guide on voting that utilizes newspapers in the classroom.