The HSPA Foundation announces applications are being accepted for the Eugene S. Pulliam journalism internship program.
• Internships will be awarded to college seven students. These students will work for nine weeks at daily and nondaily newspapers in Indiana during the summer of 2023.
• Interns will be paid $15.00 an hour up to 35 hours a week for 9 weeks.
• Opportunities include news reporting, photography/multimedia, digital and related jobs assigned by the host newsroom.
• The application deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17, 2023.
• Direct questions to Shawn Goldsby at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 803-4772.
• Students MUST have at least one semester of undergraduate coursework remaining after the internship.
• ONLY residents of Indiana or students attending an Indiana college or university are eligible.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation to work onsite at the newspaper and be able to drive to meetings and assignments.
How to apply:
• Applicants apply online only. All required components can be uploaded with application.
• Apply here 2023 Pulliam Internship Student Application no later than 5 p.m. Feb. 17, 2023.