The HSPA Foundation announces applications are being accepted for the Eugene S. Pulliam journalism internship program.
• Internships will be awarded to seven college students. These students will work at daily and nondaily newspapers in Indiana during the summer of 2023.
• Interns will be paid $15 an hour for up to 35 hours a week for nine weeks.
• Opportunities include news reporting, photography/multimedia, digital and related jobs assigned by the host newsroom.
• Direct questions to Shawn Goldsby at email@example.com or (317) 803-4772.
• Students must have at least one semester of undergraduate coursework remaining after the internship.
• Only residents of Indiana or students attending an Indiana college or university are eligible.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation to work onsite at the newspaper and be able to drive to meetings and assignments.
How to apply
• Apply online. All required components must be uploaded with application.
• Apply here by 5 p.m. Feb. 17, 2023.