The Herald Bulletin has a long history of serving Madison County. The Anderson Herald began publishing in 1868 as a weekly publication. The Anderson Daily Bulletin was formed in 1885 and became Madison County's first successful daily newspaper.
In 1949, the Herald and the Daily Bulletin merged, forming Anderson Newspapers, Inc., which was purchased in 2000 by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. Based in Montgomery, Alabama, CNHI is a leading publisher of local news and information. Its newspapers, websites and specialty publications serve communities in 23 states.
The Herald Bulletin's mission is to be the leading provider of quality information-based products and services for the Madison County area. The company will be customer focused and operate with the highest ethical and professional standards. The Herald Bulletin is committed to our employees and to the communities we serve.