Get answers to your questions on public notice advertising – a vital component of government transparency – at a seminar Nov. 10 in Indianapolis.
Q&A on public notice advertising
When: 10 a.m.- noon Thursday, Nov. 10
Where: The Indianapolis Star’s Pulliam Production Center, 8278 Georgetown Road, Indianapolis
Cost: $20 for one employee; $10 for each additional employee at the same newspaper
Registration deadline: Monday, Nov. 7 (payment may follow) CLICK HERE to download a registration form.
Information: (317) 803-4772 or email@example.com
Stephen Key, executive director and general counsel of the Hoosier State Press Association, will answer your public notice questions including:
- With a state-mandated price cap, what can I charge for public notices?
- Which government agencies should use my paper to publish their notices?
- Which public notices fall outside the state-set rate structure?
- Why should I communicate with the news department about public notices?
- Why is customer service important when government officials have no choice in running public notice advertising?