Your iPad-friendly Indiana Publisher is here.
Click here from your tablet, smartphone or desktop computer to access the Oct. 11 digital edition.
Highlights in this issue:
• The updated Handbook on Indiana’s Public Access Laws is now available free to HSPA-member newspapers.
• Representatives of 18 organizations who formally oppose IDEM’s move to list public notices online only – including HSPA – are scheduled to meet with IDEM officials Oct. 18.
• The HSPA Foundation’s Get Out the Vote advertising campaign continues to encourage news readers to vote – AND talk to their friends about voting. Each ad includes space for individual newspaper logos.
• HSPA President Greg Morris reminds newspaper industry leaders that inspiration is more important than motivation in his monthly News Biz column.
• The HSPA Foundation has made available a free teaching guide on voting that utilizes newspapers in the classroom. Please share the password-protected materials with teachers in your area.