An order handed down by the Indiana Supreme Court gives media organizations authorization to get video and still photographs and audio of certain trial court proceedings through Friday, Nov. 22.
The order gives specific permission for coverage to promote National Adoption Day. Click here to download the order.
The available court hearings to cover include:
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Magistrate Sean Persin of Tippecanoe County at 9:00 a.m. EST. Magistrate Persin’s courtroom is in the Tippecanoe Circuit Court, 301 E. Main Street, Third Floor, Lafayette, IN 47901.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Judge Charles Pratt of Allen County at 8:30 a.m. EST. Judge Pratt’s courtroom is in the Allen Superior Court, 715 S. Calhoun Street, #208, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
- Judge Brett Niemeier of Vanderburgh County at 8:30 a.m. CST. Judge Niemeier’s courtroom is in the Vanderburgh Superior Court (Juv. and Probate Div.), 1 N.W. Martin Luther King Blvd., #129, Evansville, IN 47708.
Friday, November 22, 2013
- Judge Kim Hall of Starke County starting at 1:00 p.m. CST. Judge Hall’s courtroom is in the Starke Circuit Court, 53 E. Washington St., Knox, IN 46534.
- Judge Dana Kenworthy of Grant County at 9:00 a.m. EST. Judge Kenworthy’s courtroom is in the Grant Superior Court 2, 101. E. 4th Street, Suite 310, Marion IN 46952.
Reporters and editors can direct specific questions to:
Tippecanoe County – Christy Bressler at 765-423-9295
Allen County – Kathy Rusher at 260-449-3574 or Marie Coomer at 260-449-7289
Vanderburgh County – Sandy Phelps at 812-435-5126
Starke County – Rhonda Adcock at 574-207-3587
Grant County – Claudia Hubartt at 765-662-1719
For other information, contact Kathryn Dolan, Indiana Supreme Court public information officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.