The Hoosier State Press Association Foundation announces applications are being accepted for the 2024 Eugene S. Pulliam Journalism Internship Program.
• Internships will be awarded to seven students. Each student will work for nine weeks at a daily or nondaily host newspaper in Indiana during the summer of 2024. The student will be on staff and follow same employment guidelines as all employees of the host newspaper.
• Interns will be paid $525 per 35-hour week for a nine-week total of $4,725.
• Your internship may include news reporting, photography/multimedia, digital and other newsroom related jobs.
• The application deadline is Dec. 15, 2023 at 5 p.m.
• Direct questions to Shawn Goldsby at email@example.com or (317) 803-4772.
• Students MUST have at least one semester of undergraduate coursework remaining after the internship.
• ONLY residents of Indiana or students attending an Indiana college or university are eligible.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation for this internship. Students will be expected to travel in the newspaper community for news reporting.
How to apply:
• Applicants must apply online only. All required components can be uploaded with application.
• Apply here 2024 HSPA Pulliam Internship Application no later than 5 p.m. Dec. 15, 2023.