Your iPad-friendly Indiana Publisher is here.
Click here from your tablet, smartphone or desktop computer to access the Sept. 13 digital edition of The Indiana Publisher.
Highlights in this issue:
• IDEM persists in its decision to move public notices of federally required hearings from publication in local newspapers to its website, writes Steve Key in his Key Points column.
• The HSPA Foundation’s Get Out the Vote advertising campaign encourages news readers to vote – AND talk to their friends about voting. Each ad includes space for individual newspaper logos.
• The Herald-Times (Bloomington) became among the first U.S. newspapers to launch an augmented reality app.
• The HSPA Foundation will make available a free teaching curriculum on voting that utilizes newspapers in the classroom.
• Expect good times and good information at the Advertising Conference on Sept. 28. Sign up by Friday, Sept. 21. Click here to register.